Coming Up For The Chattanooga Butter Company...
1. It's looking like product availability is going to be improving for local Chattanoogans in the near future! We're expanding our available retail stores, bakeries, and restaurants, and we want to keep you all updated on our progress!
- Over the next few weeks, you might begin seeing our products appearing in your local Elder's Ace Hardware store, (currently, only available within the Dallas Bay/Hixson area store, but hopefully soon to be adding more!)
- Additionally, we've finally been approved to be carried at the two local Earth Fare locations, (the new one on Hixson Pike and on Gunbarrell Road,) and you should be able to find us in the Specialty areas of each of those stores soon!
- Additional locations that you can pick up our products throughout Chattanooga are Vinterest Antiques store in Hixson, Reliks Antiques stores on Ringgold Road, Bread & Butter bakery on Dayton Boulevard, and you can find our butters being used at Five Restaurant & Bar downtown Chattanooga on Manufacturer's Road!
Please continue to watch our "Where to Find Us" page for future updates and additions!
2. Also, we're going to be famous! Look for us in an upcoming special TV event hosted on local News Channel 9's "Made in Our Hometown," in the near future! More details on this still to come!
3. We have 3 new flavors on the horizon! While we will be phasing the Pumpkin Spice butter spread out over the next few weeks, you will see some additional flavor options coming in it's place! One will be a Caramel Apple spread, another will be a Vegan option, and the third will be a surprise! Expect to see these additional flavors introduced to our current lineup over the next few months!